woensdag 17 november 2010

Hello!

A little introduce for first!

My name is Stephanie Felicity and i'm 18 years old (23.07.1992). I live in the Netherlands (Europe) and i'm one of BTR's biggest fans from the Netherlands! I have 2 horses and i'm doing a study to train horses!

& My name is Kimberley & I am 19 years old (26.09.1991) I also live in the great Netherlands and I'm the biggest fan of BTR here.. (just kidding) I have 2 dogs & I just dropped out of school to get into the Academy of Singing&Art.

On this blog you can find the latest news from Big Time Rush (popular tv programm and boyband from the USA) i'ts not about the European things but also all the news around them!

Offcourse we Dutch people are trying to get Big Time Rush to Europe so your help is always welcome ;-)

For questions you can ask us or send an email at sfh-92@hotmail.com or kimberley_030@hotmail.com

With love,

Stephanie Felicity and Kimberley 
Stephanie Felicity

Kimberley

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten